Accountant Financial Reporting (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
For our motivated, dynamic and steadily growing international team in the department Financial Reporting we are looking for an Accountant to support us in the Accounting for BASF Group companies. As an Accountant you will take care of the general ledger and thereby form the interface in the financial sector.
- The autonomous and punctual preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and monthly group reporting will be one of your core tasks.
- You process the business transactions in the general ledger and ensure the reconciliation with the subledgers.
- You will answer internal and external requests for reporting.
- In accounting matters, you will act as the central point of contact for our subsidiaries, the sub-ledgers and the central financial units of BASF.
- Business degree with a focus on Accounting / Controlling or a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship with corresponding professional experience
- First work experience in external Accounting as well as knowledge in the financial statements IFRS
- Good communication skills in English
- Language skills in Italian, Spanish, Turkish or German are a plus
- Well versed in using the common MS Office programs, especially Excel
- First user knowledge in SAP FI is an advantage
- Commitment, self-responsibility and analytical thinking
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Jessica Müller (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 200558859
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.