Talent Manager (m/f/d) - Berlin
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a part-time Talent Manager to help us attract, recruit, onboard and retain the best talent. You will work closely with the People Team in London and the Country Manager in Berlin. You will be focussed on hiring and onboarding our team in Berlin for roles in Sales, Account Management, Project Management and Product.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and build effective working relationships with prospective candidates and develop a high level of expertise in relevant job boards and other social media channels.
- Successful screening of candidates to meet current and ongoing recruitment requirements.
- Reviewing advert response, short listing CVs and conducting initial telephone screening/interviews with prospective candidates.
- Liaise with candidates and applicants as a brand ambassador, providing a great candidate experience through the candidate journey.
- Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment agencies
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and the people agenda
- Scheduling interviews.
- Using the Applicant Tracking System (Workable), ensuring the candidate information is complete and accurate.
- Promote the internal referral programme.
- Assist with Day One and Week One onboarding for new hires and enhance the onboarding process
- Other ad-hoc HR tasks as required
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
What we ask:
- At least Realschulabschluss
- Previous experience of using a variety of sourcing methods including ATS, Social Media channels and external job boards.
- Experience of successful recruitment and selection
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn HR systems, processes, and procedures.
- Excellent organisational, as well as written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with others.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Fluency in German
- Understanding of the recruitment landscape in Berlin
- Familiarity with German employment legislation.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob
- Responsible for
- Recruiting, Onboarding
- Profession Sub-category
- Personalwesen / HR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.