We're looking for a Community Management Intern! in Berlin
Are you someone who loves to meet new people and help them out? Do you have a talent for organisation and solution-finding? Are you excited about setting up events for an international and inspiring community? Then we love to hear from you!
What are you going to do:
betahaus is one of the leading coworking spaces in Europe with two locations in Berlin, a global network of partner spaces in 76 locations worldwide, and 1,000+ community events per year. In 2019 we opened 2 new houses in the city, and our team is growing fast!
Your responsibilities include...
- Support of the organization and production of weekly and monthly community events.
- Support at our Front Desk: Registering new members, providing information to guests and members, taking care of space.
- Working on new ideas for community events and activities.
- Working in improving the general well-being of our members.
- As a community management intern, you'll be one of the main faces of betahaus. You will engage with guests, members and partners of the community on a daily basis, and you can work on your own projects as well.
What we offer:
- An energetic, highly dynamic work atmosphere with a young team
- Free access to all our partner spaces and membership perks (ie. flexible work environment, global coworking membership, workshops, and more!)
- A chance to engage in one of the most prominent coworking communities in Europe
- Insight into the Berlin startup ecosystem
- Gain experience in a community management role
- Improve your sales and project management skills
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- Available for a minimum of 3 months for 3 days per week, full-time availability a plus.
- Efficient working proficiency in either English or German, both verbally and in writing - both languages a plus!
- You are service oriented.
- You have an open, curious attitude and love being on-site, dealing with daily tasks in a hands-on manner.
- You are creative in finding solutions; instant problem-solving skills!
- You are reliable & feel determined to do the best you can.
Please mention your first possible starting date and your availability in your application.
- Education Level
- Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- 0,00€ pro Stunde
- Responsible for
- Community Events, Project Management
- Profession Sub-category
- Projektmanagement, Kundenservice
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.