Mobile Service Advisor (m/w/d) / München in Munchen
The... Tesla is looking for an experienced Mobile Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate...
Tesla is looking for an experienced Mobile Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Center; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
· Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In’s to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention
· Return missed phone calls, email in no less than 5 minutes
· Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention
· Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical
· Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary
· Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle
· Coordinate the detail of every vehicle prior to delivery
· Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer
· Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed
· Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
· Experience in operational use and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
· Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
· Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
· Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
· Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred
· Retail automotive service experience, preferred
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must have two years of driving experience
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.