Working Student (f/m/d): Record-to-Report Team at Core Finance IT in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of IT Business Services unit, the Corporate Functions Services department contributes to providing one stable system environment by delivering the necessary solutions, technologies, and innovations to create business value, enable new business models, and drive SAP’s Run Simple transformation – all based on rock solid operations.
Within the Corporate Functions the Core Finance IT Services team designs, develops and operates solutions that cater to the strategic and operational needs of SAP’s Finance community, supporting its mission to analyze, challenge and propose how SAP is run and investing for sustainable growth of SAP’s economic value.
More precise, we as team serve and support the processes in area of Financial Accounting, which is mainly focused on General Ledger processes, Financial Closing and consolidation and Corporate Tax Processes; to provide highly automated and integrated solutions for CFR (Corporate Financial Reporting) and GFSS (Global Finance Shared Services) Record to Report processes. Thereby, helping SAP stay compliant with all legal and IFRS regulations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a member of our team, your main goal will be to approach all dimensions of your job with enthusiasm and personal commitment for achieving our customers’ success.
You take over different tasks, including supporting the R2R scrum teams in
- developing SAP iRPA (SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation) automations
- supporting business users in testing and error resolution of the automations
- monitoring the automations running on the Cloud tenant (SAP iRPA Cloud Factory)
- preparing the relevant documentation of the processes automated using SAP iRPA
You will stay up-to-date with new developments and technologies around SAP and Core Finance.
Work max 20 hrs. during Semester time and up to 40 hrs. during Semester breaks.
- You have an outstanding growth mindset § You expect being empowered and accountable at the same time
- You understand reliability as a major key to success
- You consider thorough listening before sharing your own opinion a smart behavior
- You seek for additional perspectives to get things done in the best way possible
- Telling it like it is, while putting facts front and center, is a natural ability of yours
- You don’t struggle with accepting other opinions and committing to decisions of the group
- You believe in celebrating success and learning from failure as vital keys to longevity
- You respect the expertise of your peers while challenging the status quo fearlessly
- To you, sharing knowledge and network with your peers is another major key to success
- You bring your authentic self and appreciate other individuals doing the same
- You are capable to put your ego aside to win the championship as a team
- You see change as an opportunity for growth § Positivity is in your genes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Bachelor or Master Student preferably in the field of: Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Informatics
- Development knowledge and experience with different tools and technologies is highly appreciated
- Basic knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Test Automation (ideally, previous experience with Worksoft Certify)
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum or other Agile frameworks is nice to have but not mandatory
- Further computer skills: MS Office, Skype, Jira is beneficial
- Fluent English is required, German language is a plus
- Besides that, you bring: ability to learn fast, flexibility and team work
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#workingstudent #werkstudent #corefinanceit #SAPIT #SAP #Germany
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.