Intern (f/m/d) for SAP Graph Product Development in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IoT) across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value. Within the T&I board area, the Central Engineering unit is the operational backbone of Juergen Mueller’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function. It comprises several teams addressing all architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout SAP.
You will be part of a technology-focused team that was built to help shape the future generations of SAP software. In this role you will have the great opportunity to conduct and support the SAP Graph project, which has great external visibility. The strategic purpose is to address the complexity of having to work with a multitude of APIs by creating a unified API layer across SAP applications. At SAP we have diversity at heart, so you will also be able to work with the brightest minds from a multitude of cultural and ethnical backgrounds.
Being a competent member of the SAP Graph team, your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to feature development
- Improving test automation and quality assurance
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
- Solid foundation in computer science and software engineering methodology
- Solid programming skills, preferably in node.js, golang, typescript
- Experience in working with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Istio
- Experience with web-based API practices like REST, OpenAPI Specification, GraphQL, OData, JSON
- Experience in Microservice Architecture is a plus
- Experience in DevOps is a plus (e.g., Continuous Integration using Jenkins or Travis)
- Language skills: Fluent in German or English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn and hands-on working mentality
- Strong team working skills, reliable and open-minded
- Determined to reach a goal in time
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
At the Innovation Center in Potsdam (ICP), some of the many perks include free shuttle rides from Berlin Westkreuz to the ICP and back, free lunch at the canteen with an astonishing view at lake Jungfernsee as well as about 250 colleagues from all over the world. We look forward to your application!
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.