Intern (f/m/d) for Services Delivery HR Business Partner Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
DBS Global Services Delivery (GSD) is a global organization which helps customers to use SAP solutions and products in the best possible manner, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention. Providing the right skills to deliver the right customer service across all of SAP’s solutions worldwide is the task of this global organization. In order to do this successfully, the team needs to continuously focus on innovation, optimize the portfolio and utilize all service delivery channels (on-site, near-shore, off-shore) at best.
The HR Business Partner Team which supports this organization on a global scale is looking for an intern (f/m/d) starting in March 2020 for a period of 6 months. Acting as the main contact point for internal customers, employees and managers this team delivers competent and service-oriented guidance and support across all areas of HR.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As mentioned above, we are looking for an intern (f/m/d) who will help support the global HR Business Partner (HRBP) lead in all relevant tasks related to general HR consultancy. We are offering insights into the complete HR-lifecycle of a global HR Business Partner supporting a business unit with approx. 10.000 employees.
The tasks include:
• Assist in daily HR activities and act as a contact person for employees and managers (HR consultancy, recruiting, development, etc.) on a global scale
• Support and partially drive current HR projects and processes (e.g. Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Succession Management, etc.)
• Address business questions in support of collecting essential HR KPIs, as retrieved using HR-reporting tools and People Analytics Dashboards
• Administer HR processes and tools; work closely with regional and functional HR teams (such as compensation and benefits, recruiting, and our global HR shared service centers)
• Help facilitate reorganizations activities together with the global HRBP lead
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
• Studying Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics, or Psychology (a major/concentration in HR a plus)
• Expert in Microsoft Office (especially Excel); some familiarity with the SAP ERP applications would be an asset
• Fluency in written and spoken English and German, preferably enhanced by experiences abroad
• High degree of motivation and dedication
• Independent, self-reliant approach to work - especially by acting in a competent, quick and customer-oriented manner
• Ability to work in a virtual and international environment
• First-hand experience in the area of HR management (e.g. through previous internships)
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.