Working Student (f/m/d): Support ongoing audits in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Corporate Audit is a staff department reporting directly to the Co-CEO and the Supervisory Board’s Audit Committee. We are one of the integral elements of the corporate governance and compliance framework and are a business advisor to our various stakeholders. We ensure that the company’s financial statements are reliable, its internal controls and compliance programs are effective, and we identify business risks. To achieve these goals, we work closely with the
Board, the various corporate departments, and regional and local management. Our reports are
presented to these stakeholders, which makes our work highly visible.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work on specific audit engagements (board relevant & local engagements
- Provide general administrative support for the Head of Operational & Compliance Audit EMEA (OCA EMEA) as well as the OCA EMEA Team in general
- Support CA’s financial and other operational audits on local, regional and global level
- Schedule, prepare and follow-up on meetings, workshops and conferences (internal and external, national and international) i.e. preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Create presentations and updates of departmental documentation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration or Economics or similar studies
- Fluency in English language - German and/or Spanish language skills would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ideally good knowledge of SAP ERP (ISP)
- Prior work experience at SAP in the F&A area would be a great advantage
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.