Intern/Working Student (f/m/d): Global Corporate Social Responsibility Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Corporate Affairs is responsible for SAP's corporate reputation, communications, Government Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). SAP CSR leads the company in putting our purpose into action. We focus on 3 strategic pillars that foster digital inclusion and create opportunity for all people by: building digital skills, accelerating non-profits and social enterprises to be best run and connecting our employees with purpose.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As an intern (f/m/d) within the global Corporate Social Responsibility team you will become an integral part of the global team located in Walldorf. Your tasks will mainly focus on two areas:
- Project management and execution of CSR Global Volunteering and Pro-Bono initiatives
- Global CSR operational and communications activities
- We have high expectations for an ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starter; the position will provide extensive learning opportunities:
- Supporting the SAP strategy to help the world run better and improve people’s lives through Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- The unique chance to contribute and make a difference to society working with partners in the nonprofit sector
- Opportunity to learn from a multicultural team of experienced CSR professionals spread all over the globe
- Preferred start date for the position is as soon as possible for a duration of at least 6 months.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Social Studies, Business Administration, Communication or Media, Science, Human Resources or related subjects
- Computer skills: proficiency in MS Office required
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English
- Soft skills: Flexible, team-oriented, intercultural awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Others: High interest in broader public affairs issues
- Appreciation of the role of CSR at SAP
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- We appreciate any mix of previous work, intern and volunteer experience in either a nonprofit and civil society organization or within the corporate sector, more specifically with marketing or communications.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe also your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.