(Junior) Developer (f/m/d) for SAP Industry 4.0 & Digital Supply Chain Innovation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Industry 4.0 & Digital Supply Chain Innovation team deals with strategic innovations within SAP, focusing on key emerging concepts & technologies pertaining Internet of Things (IoT) / Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) / Autonomous Systems, Robotics, Software Engineering, and Thought Leadership in a multitude of domains such as Industrial Automation, Logistics, Smart Factory, Energy, Smart City etc. With key partners from industry and academia, we research and demonstrate pioneering utilization of Industry 4.0 in enterprise systems and their applications. The I4.0 & DSC Innovation team provides SAP with foresight into future trends pertaining emerging business.
The SAP I4.0 & DSC Innovation team explores new opportunities, cutting edge technologies and ideas within the key area of Industry 4.0, which are either still in an early stage/research mode or not yet addressed by product development. For this purpose, the team will drive prototypes, engage in publicly funded research projects, co-innovation projects, implement test beds, and foster the creation of pilots in the larger area of Industry 4.0. The team consists of talented researchers and developers tackling key challenges such as IoT, robotics, autonomous vehicles, augmented/virtual reality, energy management, cloud technologies, data analytics, machine learning, prescriptive analytics, edge computing, etc. Among other things, focus is given to design, implement, demonstrate and assess state of the art technologies, services and applications, that provide disruptive functionalities and added-value to SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work together with a team of experts and academic/industry partners of SAP, with the goal of engineering a framework for monitoring, analytics and value-added services for industrial automation. You are expected to take the lead in design/implement/prototype/ evaluation activities and coordinate with internal and external project partners. The scope of the work is within Industry 4.0 use cases like automated onboarding of assets or cloud/edge interactions. Your success will be measured by the ability to deliver solutions matching the performance of top notch prototypes.
- Push the frontiers of what is possible in the area of Industry 4.0 applications and services, with focus on Industrial Automation.
- Develop and prototype a cloud services for intelligent assets
- Deal with real-time IoT data streaming analytics
- Integration and extension of SAP applications
- Understand business processes which are involved in different Industry 4.0 use cases
- Create excellence in terms of visions, software quality, results, through continuous evaluation, analysis and refinement of the system implementation
- Effectively document/communicate your findings to management and stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a self-starter, goal-oriented, striving for perfection engineer that can fit excellently as part of a larger team, identify opportunities, take initiatives and create added value.
- Excellent University Degree in Computer Science, Business, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Experience in developing high-quality software architectures, services and systems
- Experience in Cloud platforms and tools e.g., SAP Cloud Platform, Google Cloud, Amazon, or Azure
- Experience in IoT
- Ability to quickly study & grasp in-depth new concepts and build prototypes
- Ability to identify added-value and express insights in a clear and compelling way
- Strong desire to overcome obstacles and make your work benefit customers of SAP
- Open minded towards new things
- UI development knowledge
Graduates or with a couple of years of professional experience in software development or science projects.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.