Junior Application Developer (f/m/d) for Consumer Products Unit - Part-Time 50% in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the Team
The Retail and Consumer Products Industries are part of SAP’s core industries.
Digital transformation is one of the biggest challenges of our retail and consumer products customers. As development unit we are focusing to innovate, adapt and enhance functionalities in order to help our customer on their way to the digital transformation.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Junior Developer (f/m/d) in part-time (50%) to strengthen our team in Walldorf. As a team member, you will work on a specific project, critical to our Industry needs which provide you the possibility to learn different business processes (from order to cash) and different technologies.
You will become part of a cross functional scrum team which is working according to agile software engineering.
We need our engineers to be broad, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software according to our product requirements
• Interact with customers and get their feedback as early as possible
• Continue to learn and bring innovation into our products
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
• Strive for improvements for an end to end customer experience
This is a part-time role (50% / 20h/week).
• Strong communication skills in English and German - verbal and written
• Basic programming skills in Java, ABAP and /or SAPUI5
• Be passionate about Agile Software Engineering (knowledge of scrum artifacts and test-driven development, cont. integration)
• Focus on delivering high-quality software within a given time
• University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Engineering, or a related discipline
• Knowledge of SAP Retail, Sales and Distribution, Material Master
• Ability to learn, adapt to, and work with new technologies
0-2 years of related professional experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.