Unit Developer RPA (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
Competent and committed employees play a decisive role in the success of BASF. In the Human Resources Functional Unit, we help to enable employees to develop and contribute their own talents. With know-how and passion, we provide support with all personnel issues and develop innovative solutions – turning new requirements in the working world into opportunities. Our portfolio covers everything from training to the Center for Work-life Management.
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for the technical implementation of scripts.
- Within this role, you will be responsible for the development of scripts and automation in the HR area, including consulting and planning of bots and scripts.
- You will also be responsible for the functionality of the scripts after implementation by defining suitable measures.
- As part of a holistic knowledge management, you will promote the exchange of information and share your knowledge with the RPA & Digitalization community.
- You will contribute to current projects in the unit and support process consulting.
- You have successfully completed your studies in (business) information technology or a comparable apprenticeship and have subsequently gained your first professional experience in the IT field.
- Practical application knowledge of common programming languages - such as Java, .Net or C(++) - is required. UiPath knowledge is desirable.
- It is easy for you to identify the needs of colleagues and partners and to implement solutions.
- You communicate convincingly and effectively.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?