Working Student (f/m/d): Diversity & Inclusion at GFA in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
In the past few years, we have invested time and effort into driving our Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) initiatives in the board area of the CFO, called Global Finance and Administration (GFA). Thanks to hard work and continuous energy, we have made big strides forward. We have managed to achieve a high percentage of women in management and expert positions in GFA, and an inclusive culture where everyone can further advance their career and collaborate effectively.
We are highly committed to further strengthen a community where diverse genders, nationalities, and generations fully participate and contribute with their individual talents to GFA’s success. Therefore, we have started to extend our D&I portfolio and developed a communication strategy to promote our initiatives. We will continue these efforts in the upcoming years and are looking for a working student to support and co-drive our initiatives.
TASKS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Actively support and co-drive D&I initiatives and activities in GFA locations worldwide (e.g. workshops, coffee corner and networking events).
- Support training and enablement offerings onsite and remotely.
- Actively contribute to the D&I marketing and awareness strategy (e.g. independently create and publish D&I stories, newsletter articles, blog posts, etc.).
- Share and contribute creative ideas on how to achieve GFA's D&I objectives and further strengthen an inclusive culture within GFA.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at the university in the fields: Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Marketing or else
- Computer skills: profound in Microsoft Office
- Language skills: English and German written and spoken
- Besides that, you have a great interest in D&I, you are a team player, creative, reliable and trustworthy and enjoy working in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.