Working Student (f/m/d): Cross Activities and Knowledge Transfer for SAP User Groups in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Customer Value Services is a unit within the DBS (Digital Business Services) board area that drives adoption and value of SAP Support in our Installed Base and collaborate with the SAP User Groups as our strategic partner and voice of customers. We have three key areas to help customer adopt innovation by driving value of support:
- Customer Value Experience (CVE):
Helps SAP customers to get the most benefit from SAP maintenance and to find suitable SAP innovations transforming towards the digital world (http://www.sap.com/valuesupport).
- Global User Groups Organization:
Manages SAP User Groups as a key driver of knowledge transfer and innovation adoption for our broad customer base and fosters the partnership with our SAP User Groups as key influencer for SAP (http://www.sap.com/usergroups).
- Customer Trust and Adoption Services (CTAS):
CTAS provides transparency and insights and connects customers and user communities with experts. CTAS offers for Customers services and best practices to achieve a high maturity level and to establish a long-term collaboration and relationship. The Global Customer Center of Expertise Program is part of the CTAS team (http://support.sap.com/ccoe).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The team prepares and organizes user group learning programs and rolls out learning options to SAP User Groups and customer communities. The working student will have an opportunity to work in areas such as stakeholder management, SAP User Group management, strategic communication, corporate communications, enablement and learning programs, and web site management. Tasks will include:
- Participate in SAP User Group activities (Workshops, Webinars, Trainings, etc.)
- Support planning of strategic events, meetings and webinars for SAP User Groups
- Prepare regular communication for SAP User Groups (Social Media, Newsletter, Community, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal as well as external stakeholders regarding knowledge transfer and communications for SAP User Groups
- Handle diverse operations and tasks for SAP User Groups (45 User Groups worldwide)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Media, Communications
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Team), additional skills in graphic design for presentations is beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English, other languages are beneficial
- Willing to work in an international setup
- Strong communication skills
- Reporting and analytical capabilities, flexibility and focus on results
- Proactive and self-driven working style, goal-orientation and affinity to structure
- Soft Skills: Open-minded personality and a solution-based approach to problem solving, enthusiasm, team-orientation, creativity and flexibility, digital Native
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.