Working Student (f/m/d): UX Designer Support at SAP in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP IEG IT Services CX Support Application Landscape cares for the worldwide Support Systems of SAP and implements the SAP specific applications needed for the Support processes (Service Delivery, Customer Engagement, Remote Support).
One of the major responsibilities is the implementation of the SAP for Me customer portal which is the digital companion for our customers. The area has about 60 employees located in Germany, China, Austria, Australia and USA.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support our design system by developing, evolving, and growing our Sketch library.
- Collaborate in customer feedback collection and documentation.
- Support design team in design thinking workshops.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: Strong working knowledge of Sketch and nested symbol to create of design library components.
- Language skills: fluency in English
- Soft skills: Resourceful, self-guided, and motivated to learn new tools and techniques
- Others: Basic UX and atomic design knowledge (User Journeys, Usability, Prototyping, design systems, etc.).
The following skills and experience would be very beneficial, but are not mandatory:
- Working knowledge of Zeplin to maintain design libraries.
- Basic CSS/HTML knowledge to simplify communication with developers.
- Basic InVision and Balsamiq knowledge in order to support wireframe and prototyping activities.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.