Intern/Working Student (f/m/d) for User Interface Design in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IoT) across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value. Within the T&I board area, the Central Engineering unit is the operational backbone of Juergen Mueller’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function. It comprises several teams addressing all architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a student or intern (f/m/d) for User Interface Design in the Strategic Projects team, you will help to design interfaces for new software products in a consumer-like fashion. You will craft wireframes and user interfaces that simplify complex topics but stand out visually. You will support the developers to create appealing software products from the first idea to the final product. As a team player you will work in close collaboration with other designers, developers and managers.
You will tackle small requests such as creating images and visualizations up to complete interfaces together with our experienced design team. You may support our developers to prototype software too. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands dirty on many projects and develop your skills as a designer continually.
Your work will include
- Creating wireframes that help users to understand complex technical topics
- Presentation Design
- Building graphics and stylesheets to realize the implementation
- Helping to implement or hand-over user interface design to the developers
- Working effectively on multiple projects at the same time and meet overlapping deadlines.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- (Profound) knowledge in InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail, creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Hands-on designer and team player with a passion for brand, design and trends
- Excellent written and strong communication skills towards peers and management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in German or English
- Preferred fields of study: Graphics Design, User Interface Design, or similar
- Knowledge in prototyping software or basic programming skills in HTML and CSS is a plus
Please add to your application a resumé, cover letter and if available, references from other employers.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
At the Innovation Center in Potsdam (ICP), some of the many perks include free shuttle rides from Berlin Westkreuz to the ICP and back, free lunch at the canteen with an astonishing view at lake Jungfernsee as well as about 250 colleagues from all over the world. We are looking forward to your application!
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.