Intern (f/m/d): Cloud Billing & Reporting environment in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Cloud Services (GCS) is responsible for running SAP’s backend technology including operations of state-of-the-art data centers and the technical platforms as integral part and foundation for all SAP Cloud solutions and services around the globe. The Cloud Management Infrastructure, especially the Cloud Platform Analytics unit within GCS provides these shared services for SAP’s external Cloud Business and for SAP’s internal infrastructure such as development, training, or demo landscapes. In order to support GCS services, the CPA team provides charging tools and automated reports concerning capacity, demand, utilization, and financials. With these dashboards, reports, and tools we heavily support our internal customers up to SAP Board level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a team member of the CPA team you’ll take over responsibilities around the following operational but also development topics:
- Work as part of a virtual team and drive topics from an Dev and DevOps perspective around the product Cloud Billing & Reporting.
- Cross collaboration in IT/with other operation teams to understand support colleagues, customers, management and processes by providing them with valuable results.
- Collection of requirements for various purposes like charge back & billing, capacity management, reporting, incident, chance and problem management followed by report generation and development of dashboards
- Development of analytics dashboards for supporting management and platform operations
- Building intelligent analyses based on the data collected with our systems
- Be part of a virtual SCRUM team, working on backlogs in a Devops Culture
- Documentation of created reports and training of the operational colleagues, management and customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields:data science / software development
- Strong communication (written and verbal English & German), presentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Development, including API’s, REST, automated testing, Git Continuous Delivery, etc.
- Experience with Big data, statistics and data science in practice
- Besides that, you are team player, structured and creative
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.