Intern (f/m/d): SAP Global Ombudsoffice in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Global Ombudsoffice takes responsibility for employees to receive fair treatment in matters of concern or complaint. It also manages programs to actively engage employees in preventive dialog and problem-solving techniques. The office involves both preventive and intervention measures such as trainings, mediation and conflict clarification. It provides multi-partial, independent and confidential conflict clarification and resolution services in 1:1 meetings to employees and managers alike as well as training on conflict prevention. The SAP Global Ombudsoffice provides recommendations for corporate policy and/or procedural changes. Having wide-ranging corporate and inter-cultural experience, the SAP Global Ombudsoffice uses concepts in conflict clarification methodology to resolve complex issues with company-wide and global impact. We are looking for an intern, interested and motivated to support our work.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Interest in conflict prevention / coaching / mediation and “Ombudswork”
- Ablility to work on dedicated projects and drive them to results. This includes concept work and preparation of new training offerings in the area of conflict management or communication projects
- Daily routine work within the department
- Creativity, Marketing and Social Media skills to drive the promotion of SAP’s Global Ombudsoffice internally and externally in both German and English language
- Background in Psychology, applied social studies, Marketing and communication skills is a plus
- Self-driven and motivated individual to take ownership, bring in own ideas and supports the objectives of the SAP Global Ombudsoffice
- Potential to continue as working student after a successful internship of 6 month
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields of psychology, applied social studies, marketing and/or communication
- Having skills in Social Media, workshop and training design, Conflict Management or the willingness to develop skills in those areas
- Speaking English and German fluently, additional languages are a plus
- You are a team player and expert in organizing whatever is related to our training on conflict prevention
- Interested in working in an agile and self-motivated work environment
- If you are interested in conflict resolution and prevention and want to learn more about what a Corporate Ombudsoffice does
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.