Associate Consultant for Data Management & Landscape Transformation Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Data Management & Landscape Transformation (DM & LT) team is a global Service Delivery organization within the Board Area Digital Business Services.
We enable our customer’s business to intelligently connect people, data, and processes.
Digitalization and business innovation require companies to adopt new technologies and platforms, such as for example, SAP S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, SAP Leonardo, and Cloud. New business models or changed business requirements often result in the realignment of a company’s business or corporate structure.
All of this gets reflected in various IT-based activities: data migration, data management, data integration, system consolidation, process harmonization and optimization – to name a few.
We, DM & LT, offer full solution packages - service/support/product/tools – for this, starting from early customer engagement with strategy and roadmap definition, solution architecture, project management, consulting and project execution. The service portfolio ranges from short term engagements to long-term customer projects.
Due to our key role in enabling our customers to transition into the digital economy by adopting SAP’s new technologies and platforms, we are growing and are significantly evolving our service & solution portfolio. To facilitate this strategy, we are looking for young professionals in all areas of SAP systems with a strong architectural, functional and/or development background.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a DM & LT Associate Consultant, your job will involve working in a global team focusing on international customer projects in all regions to realize planned data conversions and migrations in productive applications and landscapes. The applications in scope are mainly SAP S/4HANA and the respective cloud environments. The main tasks include:
- Conducting feasibility studies and system analyses (supported by SAP DM & LT products and tools) to scope and plan the required solution approach to support customers
- Delivering S/4 HANA transformation projects remotely and on site in close collaboration with people in different roles and locations, and with different areas and levels of expertise (for example, customer engagement lead, developers, product owners, solution architects, or support engineers)
- Maintaining trustful relationships with people, both externally on customer/partner side and internally
- Contributing to DM & LT solution development and standardization (service and software)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We are looking for an Associate Consultant with the following profile:
- Willingness to travel (up to 70% travel)
- Strong skills in ABAP/ other languages like Java programming
- Very good analytical skills combined with the ability to condense and visualize results
- Very good communication skills and very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Proactive and interested in learning new solutions and business practices
- Presentation and facilitation skills are a strong asset (e.g. visualization techniques, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Mobility for working as a consultant in an international business
- Working in an international environment including the mobility required for a customer facing consultant
- Excellent Master degree or equivalent preferably in business informatics or economics
- Working experience, Internships or Semester abroad are an advantage
- Experience with SAP solutions and/or programming skills are an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.