Intern (f/m/d): T&I Strategy and Operations Labs Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Strategy & Operations Team supports the SAP Board Member of Technology & Innovation and explores untapped opportunities in software engineering and business with the goal to develop game changing solutions driven by innovation with future market impact.
We foster strong teams and develop solutions together with our customers and partners from business, academia, and the startup industry, applying Design Thinking and other novel approaches.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You are a well-structured person who has a good understanding of business operations and interest in global companies? If the answer is yes, we have the right job for you.
As part of our agile and growing team in Berlin you will have the opportunity to directly support the Strategy & Operations team of the Managing Director of SAP Berlin with active projects in context of Berlin related initiatives and communication activities.
Your specific tasks include:
- General office administration and organizational tasks including calendar management, travel management for the leadership of the Strategy & Operations Team
- Support in the preparation, hosting and documentation of events with internal stakeholders in Berlin/Potsdam
- Support in the preparation of reports, presentations and general communication tasks using SAP`s collaboration tools
- Support other ad hoc requests
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied sciences (Bachelor & Master students with preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Project Management or related fields)
- Computer skills: Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge
- Language skills: Fluent in English and advanced/ fluent in German
- Soft skills: Ability to work independently and in a proactive, structured manner with a hands-on, reliable working style. Strong communication skills, flexibility and motivated to work in an international and intercultural team
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.