Working Student (f/m/d) in IT Processes and Solutions Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's Business Insights & Technology (BIT) organization is a critical enabler of our business success by providing advanced and efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our internal clients. Supporting more than 75,000 users and thousands of SAP systems, it is responsible for SAP's worldwide IT infrastructure and internal business applications.
SAP IT Services is the unit within BI&IT, which is responsible for delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & Hana Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as client technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions.
Within IT Services, the Application Architecture team is being responsible for defining architecture vision (short and mid-term), providing architecture support for programs and application areas. We drive architecture investigations and propose solutions. We align / guide key business and IT stakeholders, align/collaborate with solution architects, and Product Owners. We host program architecture boards together with the Enterprise Architect team. We also break down and define cornerstone guidelines for the program/application area.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We offer you a unique learning opportunity by being part of the Application Architecture Team supporting with your educationally gained knowledge in IS, project and product management, enterprise and solution architecture – preferably with the background in computer science/business information systems. As part of our team you will be involved in creation of architecture landscapes for SAP Products and Programs. You will work closely with Product Owner in different areas from Marketing to Finance. You will be in contact with Enterprise Architecture team to build the joined view on architecture supported by respective modeling tools – LeanIX, EA Designer.
Be keen on learning and gaining experience on architecture data modelling like ARIS, Sybase Power Designer and other modelling tools including
- Calendar assistance
- Having already first experience in using Modeling Tools (like ARIS, Sybase PowerDesigner, LeanIX)
- Modelling of business, information, application, and technology architectures (especially notations BPMN, UML)
- Business intelligence, report generation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: Technical degree, preferable in Computer Science and/or information technology, business informatics
- Preferred fields of study:
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office skills primarily in Excel and PowerPoint; technology skills in the area of e.g. Data Modelling, Business Process Modelling and respective tools e.g. ARIS, PowerDesigner, Signavio, LeanIX etc.
- Language skills: good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Soft skills: excellent communication skills, and a high degree of motivation and initiative, proactive and self-dependent working style, goal oriented and affinity to structure
- Others: You will have a possibility to participate in variety of trainings, IT and business workshops, as well as educational courses to gain an understanding about GBO board area functioning from different sides.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.