Recruitment Operations Coordinator (German, Polish & English) - Gigafactory Berlin
The... As a Recruitment Operations Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining an exceptional candidate experience during, before and after the interview process. As the first Recruiting Operations Coordinator for...
As a Recruitment Operations Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining an exceptional candidate experience during, before and after the interview process. As the first Recruiting Operations Coordinator for our European Gigafactory near Berlin, you will be expected to stay organized, to have a positive attitude and to consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly. You are a great communicator across all levels of seniority and will deal with a large number of internal and external stakeholders allowing you to hone your customer service, prioritization and relationship building skills.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a fast growing team, support the growth of Tesla's Gigafactory in Europe and make an impact from day one.
- Represent Tesla, you are our frontline brand ambassador
- Partner with our international team of Recruiters and respective hiring managers to support hiring initiatives
- Schedule phone, video-conference and onsite interviews within a timely manner - we move at lightning speed
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying organized
- Look out for process improvements and share them with your team, manager or stakeholders
- Key driver in planning and facilitating hiring events in partnership with Recruiters and business stakeholders
- Strong customer service mentality - we afford each and every interviewee with the upmost amount of respect in order to ensure a seamless interview experience. You will also be counted upon to make the interview process run smoothly from our client’s perspective
- Book travel itineraries including flight, hotel and trains for candidates as needed. Handle candidate travel reimbursement requests as needed
- Escort candidates to and from interviews with a professional, friendly manner
- Keep a cool head when things don't go according to plan and be prepared to find a quick solution to solve the issue
- A burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet and to change the foreseeable future of both the automotive and energy industries
- Fluent in German, Polish and English. Additional languages are welcome.
- BA/MA degree or the equivalent in experience
- Ideally at least 6 months of previous coordination experience acquired during an internship or first work experience
- Experience in organizing events
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work well in a team
- Multi-tasking expertise is an absolutely must.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.