Senior Counsel Compliance - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The... The Senior Counsel, Compliance, EMEA will report to Tesla’s Managing Counsel, Compliance and will work to help ensure; compliance with local laws and regulations, that Tesla policies and procedures are being followed,...
The Senior Counsel, Compliance, EMEA will report to Tesla’s Managing Counsel, Compliance and will work to help ensure; compliance with local laws and regulations, that Tesla policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior throughout EMEA is ethical and consistent with Tesla’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. The position is based in Germany.
· Identify potential areas of compliance risk and vulnerability, and help develop additional policies and procedures to help minimize that risk
· Conduct internal investigations, as needed, of potential violations of law or Tesla policy, and where investigations reveal gaps in controls, work with the business and Tesla’s Internal Audit Team to put in place additional processes and controls
· Conduct proposed vendor and third-party supplier screenings to identify and mitigate potential FCPA and OFAC non-compliance risks to assist Vehicle and Energy Sales teams with pre-contracting due diligence
· Assist with the development and delivery of compliance training programs
· Conduct periodic legal reviews of the Company’s compliance program. Compile and analyze information from such legal reviews to propose revisions to compliance policies and procedures as needed
· Keep abreast of local consumer regulatory developments to identify the potential impact to Tesla’s business
· Update legal and compliance department colleagues on developments regarding significant or emerging legal and compliance risks
· A Juris Doctor (J.D.) or equivalent from an accredited law school is required
· Fluent in German and English
· The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of work experience, including having working in an in-house compliance team at a publicly traded company
· The ability to learn on the job and manage constantly changing priorities
· Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills required
· High level of professionalism with strong judgment and commitment to ethical issues
· Must be detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills and the proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while maintaining high quality and performance under pressure
· Ability to work independently and with a diverse set of personalities in a team environment
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
The ideal candidate has the following personal characteristics
· Results-driven, has a strong sense of urgency and is able to drive results
· Business-minded and comfortable in an environment where ROI matters
· Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where demands and priorities change rapidly
· Able to effectively interact with, influence and collaborate with other members of the organization
· Proven track record of learning quickly, taking initiative, working proactively, being resourceful, and taking on additional responsibility
Application for this position must be done in English.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.