Body Shop Operations Senior Manager - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The Role The Body Shop Operation Senior Manager... be responsible for meeting the production forecast and driving... improvement through the manufacturing process. They will provide hands... support, leadership, and...
The Body Shop Operation Senior Manager will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and driving continuous improvement through the manufacturing process. They will provide hands-on support, leadership, and direction to the Maintenance, Engineering, Process, and Dimension for Body Shop.
· Drive body shop team to achieve established targets for daily going rate
· Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices
· Hire, coach, lead and develop large scale teams made up of hourly team members
· Conduct team member training
· Monitor metrics and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to assess Safety, People, Quality, Cost management and Productivity
· Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives
· Partner and coordinate with Design, Engineering, Paint and Assembly to resolve issues and concerns
· Assess and analyze current practices and drive improvements
· Enforce proper material management procedures
· Support and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Test and Quality departments
· 10+ Years of management experience of similarly sized Manufacturing, Maintenance and Engineering teams
· Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical Body Shop
· Proven track record of exceptional people management skills in a manufacturing environment
· The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, self-motivated, well organized, and able to pro-actively communicate with all employees and works well in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
· Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
· Committed to result delivery, and continuous improvement
· Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through
· Good understanding of mechanical and standardized processes
· Ability to use problem solving methods and techniques to successfully and efficiently resolve problems
· Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management
· BSME/BSEE or production engineering degree desired
· High-level leadership and decision making skills
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
· A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite
· Fluent in German & English
Application for this position must be done in English.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.