Senior Manager Paint Engineering - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The... The Senior Manager, Paint will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and... policies and procedures are carried out to achieve company goals and objectives. Continuous improvement in Production,...
The Senior Manager, Paint will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and ensuring policies and procedures are carried out to achieve company goals and objectives. Continuous improvement in Production, Quality, Safety and Cost must be driven through man, method, materials and machine. This person must have strong leadership experience, and embody Tesla’s culture, to ensure that Tesla’s Paint shop is best in class. The ideal candidate strives to create an environment that is productive and has open communication. Strives to foster a collaborative environment that is exciting and fun. This position reports to the Gigafactory Berlin, Plant Manager.
- Responsible for all Paint operations, production, maintenance and future projects at Gigafactory Berlin.
- Development and continuous improvement of key shop metrics: First Time Through, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Safety Matrix, Quality Targets and Daily Production Plan.
· Define Paint shop objectives to meet business plans, capacity & headcount targets, and Key Performance Indicators.
· Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices.
· Lead implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
· Conduct analysis and prepare reports on projects and process improvements. Provide updates and reports to senior management.
· Interact with Quality management team to correct, contain, and resolve vehicle quality concerns.
· Ensure appropriate preventative maintenance systems are in place and appropriate actions are taken to maintain the facility in good operating condition.
· Make countermeasures for timely completion of project goals.
· Maintain and improve process control systems.
· Develop, chart, track process metrics. Manage and trend process equipment.
· Monitor and evaluate product key characteristics.
· Support new product and material introductions. Interact with design team to coordinate new model launches.
· Create process plans, bid packages, and project specifications.
· Procure equipment, track budget costs, and project schedules.
· Collaborate and coordinate with production, maintenance, engineering, suppliers and other areas to improve and meet goals and objectives. Support cross-functional team (CFT) interaction.
· Ensure consistency in standards and documentation. Monitor and ensure compliance.
· Support and manage continuous improvement activities in safety, environmental, quality, cost, efficiency, and productivity objectives; provide feedback to management on issues; benchmark other organizations for best practices.
· Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
· Enforce proper material management procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
· Must be fluent in English & German.
· 10+ years of prior paint experience in leadership positions.
· Prior management experience is essential.
· Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Committed to continuous improvement.
· Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through.
· Good understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
· Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management.
· High-level leadership and decision making skills.
· Strong budget management and cost control skills required.
Application for this position must be done in English.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.