Maintenance & Equipment Engineering Manager Paint - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The... The Manager, Paint Maintenance... lead Controls & Equipment Engineers, and Maintenance Technicians in the... organization. This person is responsible for equipment Key... Indicators to ensure that...
The Manager, Paint Maintenance will lead Controls & Equipment Engineers, and Maintenance Technicians in the Paint organization. This person is responsible for equipment Key Performance Indicators to ensure that production targets can be met. The ideal candidate must drive behavior and build management systems to ensure all equipment is safe to operate, with high availability, good reliability and appropriate quality and cycle time performance. This position reports to the Gigafactory Berlin, Paint Senior Manager.
· Establish and/or modify systems to ensure that preventative maintenance on all manufacturing tools and equipment, including robots and other automated and semi-automated manufacturing systems are being done effectively.
· Work with all cross-functional teams including; Design, NPI, Mfg. Engineering, Production, Quality and Process Engineering to ensure maintenance instructions and schedules are always available and current.
· Direct Maintenance Supervisors in day to day coverage of production line equipment’s, including rapid response on broken equipment’s to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
· Investigate and implement countermeasures to prevent repetitive breakdowns.
· Develop and implement maintenance safety programs. Provide proper training (LOTO, 5-S, Arc Flash, PPE, etc.), tools, and equipment to ensure that the maintenance team operates safely at all times, and always lead by example.
· Develop, modify, and document repairs/troubleshooting processes. Manage the team to utilize those processes.
· Manage a wide variety of concurrent projects involving multiple departments and/or outside contractors.
· Manage large workload with positive attitude and proactively help co-workers.
· Leads in the interviewing, hiring, training, and decision making process for all new hires in the maintenance technicians, maintenance supervisors, controls engineers and equipment engineers.
· Partner with all departments in the Fremont factory to build a unified Tesla Performance Maintenance System.
· Actively participate in early phase equipment / production line specification, design, qualification, installation and site acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of prior paint experience in leadership positions in a high volume manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Prior management experience is essential.
- Must be fluent in English & German.
· Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive, team oriented work environment
· Adept at industrial safety practices and policies for high volume, cutting edge technologies
· Experienced in NFPA 70E, LOTO, and RoHS regulations
· A demonstrated history of multi-site responsibility is highly preferred
· Skilled at leading, coaching and developing direct reports across a broad range of engineering and technical disciplines.
· Broad experience with lean manufacturing systems and methodologies, including; Tier Accountability, Layered Auditing, Continuous Improvement and Kaizen Activities
· Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
· Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for a large technician team (100+ people)
· Availability to cover shifts of all schedule for PTO / absences as needed
· Availability for off-hours calls.
Application for this position must be done in English.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.