Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then become a UX Design Trainee
Join our UX Career Discovery Program and turn your visions into reality. We offer young ambitious minds a chance to collaborate with one of the most innovative and influential players in Medical Technology. Over two very exciting years, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need. What makes our program unique is the chance to take responsibility for high profile projects which provide you with senior-level visibility. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will be part of the Siemens Healthineers global user experience organization
· Your range of tasks will include strategic as well as operational UX responsibilities across the UX organization and within different business units
· You will be a UX thought partner for development- and product management teams in our business units, you will also analyze existing workflows and suggest new viable UX/UI and Human centered design solutions, optimizing and aligning them to other business requirements.
· You will gain deep insights into the Siemens Healthineers design process and collaborate with different internal design teams.
· You will have unique learning opportunities and we offer the freedom to own your career journey, while we also provide you with support to help you make smart choices along the way.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at