Junior Developers (f/m/d): SAP for Retail - St. Ingbert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
Digitalization and digital transformation are the biggest challenges our customers in Consumer Industries are facing today. As development unit in the Consumer Industries organization we are focusing to innovate, adapt and enhance functionalities in our digital Core application SAP S/4 HANA to support our customers on their way to the digital future.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Junior Developers (f/m/d) to strengthen our team in St. Ingbert.
You will become part of a cross functional scrum team according to the LEAN development model with agile software engineering methods and you have the opportunity to design and develop across technologies (ABAP on Hana, Java Script (Fiori)).
As Junior Developer (f/m/d) in our team you will:
• Work in a scrum team and apply agile software engineering methods in your daily work
• Contribute to design, test / test automation, implementation and maintenance of product features
• Collaborate with customers and partners
• Contribute to requirements definition
• Continuously enhance your knowledge, keep up with latest technology trends, and exchange knowledge and experience with your colleagues
According to the tasks you have to fulfill you will be trained internally and you will be supported by a personal mentor.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or a related discipline
• Development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• High commitment to quality, reliability and efficiency
• Willingness to take over responsibility for accepted tasks
• Excellent team player
• Fluent German and good English language skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience with agile software engineering especially test automation
We are looking for recent or upcoming graduates with 0 to 2 years of work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- St. Ingbert
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.