Learning Experience Manager (Knowledge Associate Consultant) (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our mission at SAP Knowledge & Education (K&E) is to enable the world to innovate and be successful with SAP. We provide inspiration and the best end-to-end knowledge experience for continuous learning and innovation based on leading Education Technology to customers, partners, academia and communities.
The Knowledge Transfer & Education (KT&E) organization in SAP Knowledge & Education is responsible to drive enablement for SAP products and innovations, cloud transformation, and expansion of SAP’s ecosystem at a new scale. Key objectives are
- Deliver simple, consistent and cloud-ready learning for SAP products and innovations to our customers, partners, employees and the eco-system
- Enable a new scale of learning through SAP Learning Hub and openSAP
- Increase speed and efficiency of content delivery
Within KT&E, you will work in the Learning Experience and Certification team. Our team is responsible for building and implementing a superior SAP Digital Learning Experience with an integrated end-to-end enablement approach across all audiences.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Learning Experience Manager (Knowledge Associate Consultant) (f/m/d) you will
- Drive the Roles & Skills Framework to design, develop, and deliver state of the art learning content for our SAP ecosystem
- Build relationships and support change management activities across K&E teams to adopt best practices and innovate standard processes
- Design a smooth digital learning experience in cooperation and alignment with key stakeholders within K&E and beyond such as SAP product owners, Services, Subject Matter Experts and others
- Support to shape and drive our Learning Experience Strategy including analyzing market & competition
- Run benchmark and research activities to analyze latest learning trends for future innovation
- Actively promote our offerings through Learning Hub / Learning Rooms and Social Media.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Training & Education, Psychology, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Information Technology, Economics or related subjects. Minimum requirement: Bachelor
- Project Management Skills including scoping, delivery, communication, and reporting according to standard project management methodology
- Basic Change Management experiences
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding professional environment; ability to juggle multiple priorities and work independently
- Results-focused achiever with high sense of ownership
- Good business sense combined with structured problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills, including ability to engage with senior business executives
- Intellectual curiosity, creative, positive mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to team with colleagues across the globe
- Time & Self-Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Applied Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Fluent in English & German, both spoken and in writing
- Ideally gained first experience in a Software Company or related Service Organization
- Ideally worked in an environment of knowledge transfer & education or HR with first experience in one or more of the following disciplines: knowledge management, user research, strategic planning/analysis, Human resource development/learning
- Proven track record from previous roles in SAP / Services / Enablement Production Units beneficial
Cross industry experience and strong SAP product knowledge (using, configuring and customizing)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.