Junior Developer (f/m/d) for S/4HANA "SAP for Utilities" in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Development Experts participate in the development of strategic products like S/4HANA, mainly with state-of-the-art technologies like SAP HANA, Fiori and Cloud technologies.
The “Utilities” development subdivision focuses on the simplification and optimization of our user experiences, based on Cloud and On -Premise technologies. Within the area of Utilities Industries, SAP is the undisputed world market leader with its “SAP for Utilities” product.
We seek for a (Associate-)Developer (f/m/d) that is committed to contribute to the development of our new and advanced Utilities product(s).
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be responsible for the development of new software solutions in the above-mentioned area.
- Participation in agile development projects (On Premise + Cloud), under the guidance of an experienced mentor
- Bringing in new ideas, and promoting new technologies within our team
- Participation in design phases of the software development cycle
Building up Utilities application knowledge and combining it with technological aspects, to develop solutions that are both, state of the art and fit to the business purpose alike
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or similar
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and tasks, combined with strong analytical skills
- Good or better knowledge in ABAP (or the willingness to learn). Focus Technology is ABAP Netweaver (ABAP language + related programming frameworks like SAPUI5, ABAP CDS)
- Though the job will be completely based on ABAP technology, an additional background in Java + Cloud technologies like Docker, Cloud Foundry + CI/CD+ + SDK Experience (Eclipse, IntelliJ) can be a plus
- Excellent in German and English
- You are a good team player and have the willingness to work in virtual and culturally diverse teams
Good communication skills
It would be desirable to have
- Business & technical knowledge in SAP ERP are welcome, but not mandatory
- Good knowledge in HANA database technology, understand in-memory and /or database concepts in general
- Interest in Utilities specific business process
Graduates and professionals with 0-2 years experience in a software development environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.