Associate Developer (m/f/d) for the Banking and Insurance Data Management Platform in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team Banking and Insurance Data Management Platform
The true assets Banks and Insurance Companies are dealing with are DATA. Data of financial products, customer data, behavioral data, master data, transactional data – and the relationship between all kinds of data. As the Banking and Insurance industry has become a very strongly regulated market in the past 10 years our customers strive to get the most out of this ‘treasure’ DATA, not only to differentiate within their industry, but also to comply with regulatory requirements. Here we, the Financial Services Data Platform on top of SAP HANA come into the game: To get optimal access to and make best use of financial data, the entire industry is looking for a data model enriched data platform for financial products and more – and this is exactly the market where SAP has a natural right to win!
Our four teams are located in Walldorf and Bangalore and follow the SCRUM method. Within the teams, we practice an agile and trust-based working model. We strive to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by the quality of our high data volume products – and this is how you can contribute!
As an Associate Developer (f/m/d) you will be a full team member in one of our cross-functional SCRUM Teams collocated in Walldorf. You will be responsible to develop software in very high quality together with your team.
Your tasks depend on the actual backlog in each sprint and comprise the following activities:
- You analyze software requirements, clarify open questions and fully understand the details and boundary conditions of the new features which you develop
- You write design documents for new software features and review them together with your colleagues from your scrum team
- You develop the software according to the reviewed design and carry out developer tests
- You support team members to test the new software features by providing input and reviewing test cases
- You support your team members from User Assistance to develop documentation for the software
- You test the newly developed software and correct it during the internal test phase (Module Integration Test)
- You correct issues in the software during customer tests (Solution Acceptance Test)
You will receive trainings, learning materials and introduction related to our product and the underlying technology. As a fast and experienced learner and with the help of your colleagues in your team you will soon get to know the relevant technological and business knowledge in your focus area.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable qualification
- Fluent in both English and German
- Quality and customer focus
- Good programming skills – e.g. Node.JS, Java Script and ABAP
- Data Science and data modelling
- Knowledge of agile practices in software development
- Enjoying teamwork and dealing with people combined with good communication skills
- Experiences with Banking and/or Insurance Business would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP products and an according network is an advantage
We are looking for young professionals who want to start their career in a diverse and multi-talented team in Financial Services development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.