Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Doctoral Candidate (m/f/d) in the field of Magnetic Resonance (MR) to drive forward the preliminary development and enhancement of pulse sequences and reconstruction methods for MR fingerprinting.
position is part-time and limited to max. 36 months to fill.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will investigate new possibilities and methods to push the boundaries of MR fingerprinting in a targeted manner, identifying innovative solutions in the process
- You will publish your ideas and findings in scientific journals and present them at international conferences
- You will implement pulse sequences and image reconstruction methods directly on MR scanners for trialing in (preliminary) studies
- You will collaborate intensively both with internal and external development teams and with international clinical and scientific partners to develop new methods and to enhance and optimize existing ones
- You will maintain close contact with the faculty of your university supervising your doctorate
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at