Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Inspiration Pavilion in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of SAP's 40th anniversary, the “Inspiration Pavilion” was opened to tell the story of the company interactively and provide exciting insights into SAP's future. The new exhibition on “Augmented Intelligence” dives into interactive installations and art exhibits to learn about the technologies that will have a major impact on shaping our lives and everyday activities – today and in the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Guided tours through the Inspiration Pavilion with different target groups: customers, students, employees etc. in German and in English
- Professional representation of the company
- Intercultural interaction with high-level customers and different levels of hierarchy
- Independent coordination and planning of visitor tours
- Administrative tasks as maintaining customer and visitor lists, scheduling and coordination
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Language skills: Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills (even for large groups), friendly and open personality, planning and self-organizing skills
- Others: Reliability, cross-cultural competencies
- Previous experience in customer service would be a benefit
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.