Intern / Thesis Student (f/m/d) - Service Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services – Client Technology Workplace (CTW) is the global provider of client workspace related technologies such as WTS/VDI, OS/SW deployment and Client Management and protection services. We deliver services both SAP internally as well as for external SAP partners, vendors and customers. We ensure the Rock-Solid operations for the services in scope across the Globe following the sun, thru a combination of Managed Service and internal experts.
As Intern in CTW Service Management, you will be assisting our Service Management Team during sourcing processes. You will learn about IT bidding process, contract development (preparation, negation and sign off) and hardware/software sourcing.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Assist the Service Management Team with drafting of Procurement documentation
- Serve as the administrative point of contact. Act as contractual “administration middleman” between SAP and the suppliers.
- Support Contract manager in evaluating potential vendors
- Organize meetings
- During vendor Meetings, maintain actions list with SAP and Supplier inputs.
- Ensure that Documents are updated and prepared for contract signature.
- During the due diligence, assist the contract manager to make notes of the consensus that has been reached.
- Assist CTW contract manager to develop and document procedures for contract management (Change Request).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Translation (English studies) and BWL (Procurement )
- Computer skills: Excellent Microsoft Word and MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Language skills: Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Soft skills: Ability to multi-task and work to tight timelines, Ability to listen, analyze and summarize
- Others: MS Sharepoint, Ariba, MS Projects
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.