Intern (f/m/d) - Event Content Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Events group designs, manages and executes a portfolio of key events on a global basis which engage customers and prospects in meaningful dialogue, and provides a forum for the exchange of information on new technological developments, innovative business strategies, and industry trends in an effort to further SAP’s sales, marketing, and corporate objectives.
The SAP Events portfolio currently includes diverse external and internal offerings such as SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP TechEd, SAP NOWs; key 3rd Party Global Events such as Mobile World Congress, Web Summit, National Retail Forum and others.
The open position is an opportunity to support and assist the SAP Events Team in the execution and roll out of events and marketing programs across the world, more specifically for SAPPHIRE NOW 2020.
SAPPHIRE NOW has been SAP’s flagship event for many years, with over 20,000 participants on-site, and tens of thousands on-line. It is a brand in itself with high recognition.
One of the most important aspects to SAP events is the high quality – high relevance content that is delivered to our customers: it helps them make decisions, not only in terms of attendance to the events themselves, but more importantly on their IT and technology investments with SAP.
This position will play a key role in the content planning and delivery processes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Content Strategy and Delivery Director is seeking an intern who can support a wide range of tasks, from admin support to interacting with internal and external stakeholders such as event speakers.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution process of all content delivered during the events as well as the quality of the content delivery itself.
Your tasks will include, though will not be limited to:
- Support the Content Strategy and Delivery Director in communication efforts, from data gathering to format editing
- Participation in international team meetings with an opportunity to get insights into various areas of event management
- Administrating the input into the content management system used by the team
- Support with session scheduling for the event
- Creation of enablement materials for event staff and speakers
- Producing and analyzing reports on session status
- Participating in the development of a speaker coaching program and help to simplify the speaker coaching process
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Possess a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and strive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English - mandatory; German languag is beneficial
- Experience in event marketing preferred
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.