IT Technology Associate Consultant - Corporate Storytelling Associate (w/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Technology Services unit within IT Services is responsible for major technology topics within IT. We research and experiment with new technology but also deliver projects and enable other colleagues to use this new technology with expertise, best practices and governance. The main topics are enterprise master data, mobile devices and apps, cloud platforms and cloud apps, machine learning and conversational user interfaces.
The Mixed Reality & Innovation team which is part of the Technology Services family holds global ownership of the topics:
- SAP runs SAP as a central service across SAP IT to provide the processes, people, content, and tools for first-hand storytelling on how our company runs its own innovative solutions;
- the Mixed Reality Solutions unit where we create company-wide awareness for the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality technologies. We enable other teams and develop as well as ship SAPs first spatial applications, including showcases for customers and prospects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Create new SAP Runs SAP stories (incl. tag lines, texts, slides, demos, videos, and other creative content), often from scratch, together with the responsible content owners within the IT Services Organization
- Keep these stories up-to-date regarding content, design and tool improvements
- Represent SAP runs SAP on events in Europe and around the world
- Instruct and train other speakers to support on events
- Help establish and communicate SAP runs SAP as a brand company-wide
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Major in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Business Informatics with a focus on economics, business and information design, or comparable social science with proven technical focus and skills
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on outcome
- Story-telling skills and the ability to represent SAP at events (booth and stage) are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Open, positive, “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge of SAPs solutions & in enterprise architecture
- Personal network within SAP & especially IT Services
- Experience in editorial work, business storytelling or corporate journalism
- Web design skills
- Event experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.