Product Associate (f/m/d) - S/4HANA Product Management ERP processes in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team - S/4HANA Product Management - Next-Gen ERP Processes
The mission of S/4HANA and S/4HANA Product Management is to protect and grow SAP’s core business and in addition evolve this business into the cloud. We, as a team, are responsible for driving the definition of the SAP S/4HANA strategy and managing the SAP S/4HANA product portfolio, as well as identifying market and customer needs and translating them into consumable product requirements for the engineering teams.
Our product management unit has end-to-end responsibility for cross ERP processes. We collaborate closely with our engineering and solution management teams as well as with customers (incl. customer co-innovations) on continuously improving our S/4HANA product towards long term customer success. We:
- Shape, drive, and communicate the strategy and own the product roadmap
- Create and prioritize the product backlog by gathering market and customer insights and translating these into product requirements
- Enable the successful delivery of products that meet market and customer needs, by focusing on defined end-to-end processes and priorities across all functional areas and Lines of Business.
As a Product Associate, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic young talent to join our team of experienced and motivated product managers, who are responsible to define the next generation ERP business processes in S/4HANA.
A major part of your work is product definition, and to translate market requirements and customer feedback from various channels into product requirements/features. You will be part of the team which defines an executable product strategy and product roadmap in collaboration with engineering and other stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will enable the field and work with regional representatives to define roll-out strategy and create documentation for knowledge transfer, content for rollout like demos and rollout material. Being a global team, you will need to communicate fluently in German and English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or other related fields
- Practical experience in software development, Agile /Lean methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to gather data, structure hypotheses, and develop synthesized findings/recommendations.
- Excellent verbal, communication and executive level presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and German
- Exposure to ERP business processes of logistics or finance, configuration of SAP ERP systems, as well as cloud application development a plus.
- 0 - 2+ years professional work experience
- 0 - 2+ years of related experience in software development, consulting and/or product management or similar function
- Self-motivated, results-driven resource, with demonstrable success in previous positions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.