Associate CRM Developer (f/m/d) for Order Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 99,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & SAP Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications and collaborations solutions.
Fundamentally, IT services is enabling SAP to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
As part of the Go To Market Services Unit, the Contract to Revenue team delivers IT applications to run and simplify processes in the Finance process area which covers Contract Management, Order Management and Billing.
We strive to apply our business process and technical expertise, listen to our customers, challenge the status quo and drive necessary IT product evolution in an agile working environment.
Are you ready to drive SAP to Run Simple? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As an IT Associate Technology Consultant, you are responsible to:
• Design and deliver first class and simple IT solutions and ensure successful delivery within the context on a sustainable standard IT solutions and system architecture
• Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
• Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology.
• Develop skill and competency on latest business models, solutions and technologies relevant to your area of responsibility.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We seek people with distinctive academic credentials, strategic thinking, strong problem-solving skills. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy and self-confidence.
• Academic degree in engineering and/or information technology
• First experience in SAP CRM or S4/HANA
• Preferably first ABAP development experience
• First experience with test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery
• Analytical and logical skills
• Good English language skills
• Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
A successful candidate has just been graduated or up to 1 year professional work experience in a development environment.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.