IT Application Consultant Associate for Intelligent Data & Analytics (f/d/m) - LIMITED/PART-TIME in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Data and Platform Innovation team defines and enables the technical roadmap for the Intelligent Data & Analytics organization (IDA). As part of that, we provide fundamental enablement, onboarding and communication strategies, bridging the gap between technical teams and end-users.
The Intelligent Data & Analytics team is an execution-focused organization collaboratively working cross functions to ensure the adoption of best practices and enabling a scalable, world class analytics foundation fully leveraging technology innovations to provide global transparency out of one single source of truth reporting system.
The position is a unique opportunity to grow your talents in a global role coping with both, business and technology challenges when translating technical concepts into consumable assets. The role is limited to one year and part-time with 50%.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an IT Application Consultant Associate to support the overall design and execution of enablement and communication initiatives within Intelligent Data & Analytics. Tasks will include:
The tasks of the position include:
• Spread and scale (technology) knowledge throughout the organization and evangalize ID&A’s Frontend- and Modeling Strategy
• Design, roll out and execute comprehensive enablement and communications initiatives
• Create and maintain technical documentations
• Align with and consult stakeholders from various areas
• Overall Communication and Project Management support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s or similar degree in humanities, education, communications or related field of studies
• Ability to document, visualize and communicate concepts in a structured, target audience specific and compelling way
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues and management
• Excellent command of spoken and written German and English
• Independent working style, self-motivated, result-oriented and creative with focus on quality
• Team player. Ability to guide and work well with others
• Microsoft Office tools, experience or keen interest to learn Camtasia or iMovie, Adobe Illustrator
• Career starters or lateral entrants welcome
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.