IT Financial Controller (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
HelloFresh is on the lookout for an IT Financial Controller. He / she will work on developing top notch technology procurement function, to enable our stakeholders with easy access to available technological solutions. Additionally, he/she will work closely with various teams and participate in the scoping and negotiation activities of new solutions and providers, providing a knowledgeable and strategic input in the decision making process. In addition, he / she will work in further standardising our internal procurement processes to ensure a consistent and optimised delivery to the business as well as helping teams identify waste and optimise existing spending.
What you’ll do:
- Work in multiple streams to ensure all technology-related contracts are at an optimal state, by conducting technical analysis, deep-diving into activity logs, reviewing commercial contracts, etc
- Write RFQs and RFPs; Review vendors and proposed solutions together with the technical teams
- Negotiate new contracts and renewals; broker consensus on Ts&Cs together with our legal teams and with relevant stakeholders
- Define and enforce procurement processes within the organisation
- Identify and remediate untapped potential (underusage, service consolidation, etc.)
- Monitor AWS spends and find ways to optimise it
- Manage and address vendor quality and performance (SLAs) where necessary
- Collaborate with the Finance Team and Senior Tech Management on annual business plans and quarterly budgets
- Experience in working with and management of technology partners
- Experience in SaaS performance management; thorough understanding of technology contracting and transactions
- Strong ability to read and comprehend software suppliers contracts
- Ability to quickly orient in varying technological applications and its applicable usage in different business settings
- Strong analytical skills: able to quickly grasp usage and pricing models; assess various scenarios (i.e., growth projections) and provide a digestible summary to stakeholders
- Ability to make intelligent risk assessments and innovatively navigate through complex situations
- Willingness to acquire and develop technical skills (i.e., MySQL, Tableau)
- Enjoys working with numbers
- Strong experience negotiating with software vendors and cloud providers
- Strong attention to detail
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.