Marketing BI Digital Analyst (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
- As part of our Berlin-based Marketing Business Intelligence team, you will be providing detailed insights into our customer behaviour and business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders and translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining commercial and technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, AB testing, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting landscape for the marketing teams
- You will be utilising various databases and querying/programming languages to access and manipulate the data needed
- You will present and discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility of own projects, but also be a team player to collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Analytics / Business Intelligence.
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce and how business KPIs can be defined.
- You have a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified) - mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Google BigQuery (alternatively strong SQL knowledge)
- You have a proven track record of analysing large digital datasets with SQL
- Additional experience with Python and being keen on learning more on the technical side would be a big plus
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets and have a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense, consulting experiences will be a big plus
- Experiences in data science and data modeling would be a strong plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training and development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.