Cash Management Associate (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
Within the Cash Management unit, we offer you a broad spectrum of tasks in a diverse, international team.
- Your area of responsibility will encompass (electronic) payment transactions and liquidity management for the European subsidiaries.
- In the course of these activities, you will operate in the international banking environment and as a direct point of contact for monitoring and safeguarding foreign currency positions.
- You will organize your work individually, within the team and on a cross-team basis alike, in coordination with internal and external partners.
- You will be a part of a modern company, with varied automation and digitization projects to which you can contribute actively both personally and with your creative ideas.
- You hold an degree in business administration or have completed a formal vocational training program, ideally in the banking sector, and have good knowledge of cash management, treasury and corporate finance.
- You have analytical skills along with an interest in, and initial experience with, technical and practical business process optimization, ideally in SAP FI, MS Office.
- In addition, you have a high technical affinity and first experience of VBA.
- You enjoy working within agile projects, question existing processes and procedures, focus on customers at all times and are open to modern digital solutions.
- You are an independent planner and an open thinker who can reconcile multiple goals and drives sustainable solutions forward.
- You communicate fluently in English and have preferably good German language skills; further language skills are a plus.
- Please state your salary expectations and earliest possible start date in your application letter.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.