Construction QA/QC Manager | Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
THE...... Construction QA/QC Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Construction who... lead the quality team of GF Berlin Construction as the point of the... from Client to performs his or her duties in accordance with...
The Construction QA/QC Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Construction who will lead the quality team of GF Berlin Construction as the point of the contact from Client to performs his or her duties in accordance with the quality program for GF Berlin project during the construction stage of project. Enforce and maintain high quality standards for all trade contractor’s field installation to designed & specified quality standard.
The Construction quality manager knows and understands the duties and responsibilities described herein and perform them in an efficient and professional manner.
• Assist the Senior Construction Manager in planning and maintaining the project quality management system at the GF Berlin construction site for all contractor quality related task.
• Allocate and monitor all contractor’s quality staffs/discipline engineer to specific area or particular work package. Oversee the work of contractor’s field work, and provide guidance and support to them.
• Enforce the compliance of the quality check at field to design and material specification, sample and mockup, review submittals of material etc. Develop the quality inspection plan and schedule for his/her responsible area.
• Lead the field quality inspection in his/her responsible area and issue NCR with following up of the corrective action for each finding.
• Develop and maintain a site material submission and delivery plan and inspection plan/log.
• Coordinate with civil supervisors on the inspection of excavation, trenching, scaffolding, and other civil work equipment. This inspection will be conducted on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate with the mechanical supervisors on the inspection of cranes, elevators, vehicles, and other heavy equipment on site. This inspection will be conducted on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate with the electrical supervisors on the inspection of electrical equipment and devices. This inspection will be conducted on a weekly basis.
• Prepare reports for all quality inspections; Provide copies of the reports to the Senior Construction Manager and the record keeper.
• Participate in the milestone quality check with local quality bureau regularly to local practice.
• Other tasks that will be assigned by the hiring manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science with related industrial construction project experience. Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Construction Management and/or evidence of exceptional experience is desired.
• At least 8 years of experience designing or constructing industrial buildings (or combination of both) in the construction industry. Auto and EV car facility is desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Understanding of current International Code Council and ability to understand, interpret and discuss field related standards (e.g. TÜV, DIN, EU, GB, NFPA, ASME, IEEE, UL, ASHRAE)
• Ability to read, interpret and verify field installation quality based on the method statement of the submission:
o Steel Structure
o Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
o Process Flow Diagrams
o Equipment Datasheets
o Installation methods and details
• High Proficiency in Microsoft products along with ability to learn to work within multiple databases
• Willingness to spend a high percentage of time in the field and communicate with the contracting community to install construction process controls, find solutions with the construction team to complete current objectives and develop ways to provide construction efficiencies in future scopes.
• Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds from floor to waist.
• Ability to instruct front line contractor supervisors in the details of the work they perform (by enforcement) to improve quality performance
• Ability to consistently act with integrity and credibility.
• Fluent in German and English
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.