Factory Security Manager - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The... The Security Manager is responsible for the Tesla Gigafactory Berlin Security program, including to ensure compliance with the enterprise-wide security policy, security strategy, security operations, and security risk...
The Security Manager is responsible for the Tesla Gigafactory Berlin Security program, including to ensure compliance with the enterprise-wide security policy, security strategy, security operations, and security risk management. The role will provide direction and leadership necessary to manage risk at Tesla Gigafactory Berlin and ensure business alignment, effective governance, operational efficiency, and performance monitoring and measurement. The role is key in establishing a proactive, consultative and business-aligned culture and approach to Tesla Security. The Tesla Gigafactory Berlin Manager reports to the Sr. Manager of Security.
- Drive the development of a security aware culture at Gigafactory Berlin.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the risks Tesla faces and build effective programs to mitigate these risks.
- Manage and mentor internal security team members, as well as contracted guarding teams.
- Oversee the security of the site during the construction phase of the factory.
- Provide security recommendations to teams involved in the design and construction of the factory.
- Manage administrative tasks and drive efficiencies with the aim of creating a financially sustainable security practice.
- Oversee physical security systems and controls.
- Administration of access requests in conjunction with HR and management.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including law enforcement.
- Proactively identify, develop and implement additional security strategies to meet the unique needs of the Tesla business. Support the design and implement security mitigations, which are cost effective and meet the needs of our business partners.
- Act as point of contact in emergency or critical circumstances developing the emergency response plan for a range of security incidents at site. Perform various security inspections and audits as required.
- Create and implement policies and procedures to support the local and global security program.
- Deliver security training and awareness programs to employees.
- Support and manage vendor relationships, report and develop about metrics to track, monitor and control spend.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- 10+ years of security experience with at least two years as a people manager. Experience in a Security function managing large sites, corporate or manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Up to date certifications and licensing to operate as security staff in Germany.
- Police clearance certificate.
- CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- Trained as “Sicherheitsfachkraft” (certain German training as Health & Safety officer)
- Excellent knowledge of German privacy laws and GDPR
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols, up to date with security industry standards in the European Union.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Experience with access control, surveillance, and other security systems experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational need dictates and be able to travel domestically regularly. Some international travel may also be required.
- Knowledge of the following areas preferred: Verbal de-escalation, , disaster management, active shooter; personnel management and crisis management.
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot problems with physical security systems such as LENEL, Aviligilon, and Gallagher.
- Six months of probation period
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.