Working Student (f/m/d): Global Finance & Administration Academy in St. Ingbert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The GFA Academy is the Corporate University for SAP’s Global Finance and Administration (GFA) area. The GFA Academy’s target audience includes all F&A departments, e.g. Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Procurement or the Shared Service organization as well as all F&A employees working on a market unit, regional or global level.
GFA Academy’s mission is to support all F&A employees in developing and managing their skills and competencies and thus their career development through effective and efficient learning and training offerings. Our portfolio includes standard training programs, virtual sessions, e-learning, knowledge management, learning infrastructure, and role based curricula.
Continuous learning includes changes in our learning architecture, the learning culture, the learning coordination and the design of selected new learning and career development offerings. Within these new offerings, the candidate will be responsible for all rotational programs.
TASKS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Support the organization and hosting of virtual training programs with a high level of accuracy, urgency, clarity and leadership, support in marketing and promotion topics for these trainings
- Organize, manage and evaluate virtual classroom trainings/sessions
- Assist the GFA Academy team within a complex change management project called Amazing People. The program is focused on 4 learning focus areas – Business Partnering, Integrative Capability, Digital Finance and Continuous Learning. In addition, we aim to establish a new learning culture and F&A specific learning principles within the board area
- Help to identify specific training needs across topics aligned with business priorities
- Support in the creation of eLearnings
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, Information Science, Marketing, Psychology or else
- Computer skills: Profound in Microsoft Office. SAP Enable Now, Adapt, Camtasia or else would be a plus
- Language skills: English and German written and spoken
- Soft skills: Teamplayer, highly motivated, self-organized, structured and self-confident, good communication skills as well as a feeling for your colleagues needs and a strong business partner attitude.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- St. Ingbert
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.