Working Student (f/m/d): Team Customer Value Experience (CVE) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Customer Value Services is a unit within the DBS (Digital Business Services) board area that helps SAP customers adopting SAP innovations and receiving most value from SAP maintenance. Our unit collaborates globally with the SAP User Groups as our strategic partner and voice of customers, and with many other SAP departments to roll-out our offerings to SAP customers and partners in three key areas:
- Customer Value Experience (CVE):
Helps SAP customers to get the most benefit from SAP maintenance and to find suitable SAP innovations transforming towards the digital world.
- Global User Groups Organization (GUGO):
Manages SAP User Groups as a key driver of knowledge transfer and innovation adoption for our broad customer base and fosters the partnership with our SAP User Groups as key influencer for SAP.
- Customer Trust and Adoption Services (CTAS):
Provides transparency and insights for customers on SAP products, value and functionality, and connects customers and user communities with experts. CTAS is active in the customer communication in webinars, events of dedicated task groups within the User Groups and general User Group events, CTAS offers customers services and best practices to achieve a high level of expertise and to establish a long-term collaboration and relationship.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a student (f/m/d) to support the Customer Value Experience (CVE) team. CVE develops and delivers globally services for SAP customer, which are designed to help SAP customers see and understand innovation topics in the context of their current usage and business performance indicators. The working student will have an opportunity to work in areas such as collection and editing of business information, website management, corporate collaboration and SAP internal and external communication. Tasks will include:
- Develop and further innovate remote services and tools which give customers relevant information for their specific context in a highly scalable way (5000+ service deliveries per year)
- Enhance SAPs approach to automate repetitive interactions to enable a valuable exchange with customers on specific topics
- Support the SAP Customer Value Experience Services team in the optimization and development of remote services for customers
- Conceptional work to build new services from a content and tool perspective
- Connect business and IT information and work with large content repositories
- Support Knowledge Transfer and Communications processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration/Management, Computer Science, Economics, Communication and Media
- Reporting and analytical capabilities, flexibility and focus on results
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Willing to work in an international setup
- Soft Skills: Open-minded personality and a solution-based approach to problem solving, enthusiasm, team-orientation, creativity and flexibility, communication skills, Digital Native
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.