Working Student (f/m/d) SAP University Alliances and SAP Next-Gen - Marketing and Communications in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP University Alliances enables faculty and teachers at educational institutions and partners around the world to educate next generation talents with SAP skills for the intelligent enterprise and the experience economy, engage with SAP events, build industry partnerships, launch graduates in the SAP ecosystem, and inspire young thinkers.
SAP Next-Gen is a purpose driven innovation university and community aligned with SAP’s commitment to the 17 UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
The platform leverages 3,800+ educational institutions in 118 countries.
Learn more at
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a highly motivated student to support the SAP University Alliances and SAP Next-Gen Marketing team with the following:
- Support in the marketing and event activities
- Create and publish content on various social media and collaboration platforms
- Support asset production (videos, blogs, etc.) for marketing, communication, and events.
- Support SAP Next-Gen events
- Drive own small projects/workstreams
- Always look for new trends in areas of marketing and communications and find ways of applying those
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled Student (f/m) at a university or a university of applied sciences with a background in Marketing, Communications, Design, Journalism, or Business Administration
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work across functions, regions and countries virtually combined with excellent interpersonal skills, reliability and attention to detail
- Creativity and openness to drive topics, open-minded and result-oriented person
- We look for someone who is proactively contributing own ideas
- Proactive and self-dependent working style, goal-orientation and affinity to structure
- A high degree of professionalism & maturity is expected that enables you to deliver results in a short period of time
- Good communication skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.