Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Peer Learning in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This role will support the Global Peer Learning team that leads the global strategy, governance, innovation for connection-based learning offerings (Coaching & Mentoring) and is responsible for providing engaging and accessible learning experiences to all 98,000 employees globally. Peer learning advances employee growth and help prepare employees for the future of work while fostering a continuous learning culture. Mentoring and Coaching will help employees to acquire the skills they need, unfold hidden potential, become more resilient to be prepared for the agile future ahead of us.
The intern/working student (f/m/d) will have unique opportunities to bring in own thoughts and creativity, support end-to-end process delivery, be involved in global projects and strengthen SAP’s Global Coaching / Mentoring community.
- Support the daily business (answering questions, monitor inbox & social media platforms etc.)
- Community Management in Jam (SAP collaboration platform) e.g. answer questions, foster collaboration by commenting on posts, share updates etc.
- Coordination and execution of operational tasks (e.g. plan learning & development sessions, setup sessions, approve/decline Coach/Mentor Profiles in the matching tool, etc.)
- Draft internal/external presentations, info materials, e-mails and newsletter
- Analyze internal reports and surveys
- Support centralized and global processes and projects: e.g. conduct research, review assets, create mockups, draft communication materials etc.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a highly motivated, agile and customer focused intern/working student (f/m/d) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Generates new ideas and breakthrough initiatives
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results done
- Strong understanding and passion for the topic of learning in general
- Excellent communication skills (English & German) & interested in connecting and motivating people
- Self-driven & has strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced and changing environment
- Delivers high customer satisfaction with a consumer experience mindset
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Gain insights into the HR Global Talent, Leadership & Learning as well as Talent Delivery team’s services and programs
- Strengthen and build cross-functional partnerships with internal/external stakeholders
- Gain insight into the end-to-end delivery of SAP's Global Coaching & Mentoring Program
- Develop your personal skills, learn how to build and run a network by working in a creative and self-directed manner
- Excellent opportunity to expand network globally and across different Lines of Business within SAP
- Contribute to a world-class learning experience, reflecting future market & workforce trends as well as innovation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Human Resources, Psychology, Media & Communication
- Having the following computer skills: Outlook, Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop are an advantage
- Speaking: English (fluent in spoken and written) & German (fluent will be a plus)
- Besides that, you have strong passion for communication, you learn and adapt quickly, are proactivity, are able to work & learn in a self-directed manner
- Very strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Background in communication, marketing, instructional design or project management is an advantage.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.