Working Student (f/m/d): Operations & Project Management (Business Management & Transformation Team) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Services is known for its world-class and leading service and support offerings and its fast-growing business.
The Services COO drives the Services strategy to execution and fosters simplicity through operational excellence, running transformational programs and ensuring governance & standardization. Effective global standards in how we drive and execute change initiatives within Services COO are key for business success and employee engagement.
The People & Skills team within the Services COO office drives and manages people & workforce related topics in close collaboration with SAP HR, taking care of our employees demands and needs, building a strong employee experience with SAP in order to make Services a great place to work. This is the area where we offer students an attractive working environment and versatile tasks and responsibilities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Creation of a proposal of a role-based community approach in close collaboration with role & community management
- Implementation of the community approach for major roles within DBS e.g. Program Managers, Service and Support Partners
Continuous management of communities including:
- Assignment of community members
- Creation of a community platform e.g. JAM, MS Teams
- Management and administration of the community (call hosting, platform maintenance)
- Content feeding for community calls
- Organization of expert sessions
- Strong involvement in project work: evaluate and collect information, report and analyze content, assist team in structuring information and drive dedicated project tasks
- Set up, planning, controlling and execution of assigned tasks
- Operational support on multiple different day-to-day topics
- Preparation of meeting and presentations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business Engineering,
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Language skills: Strong written and verbal skills in English and German – both written and spoken
- Soft skills: Highly motivated, team player, result driven, quality focus and attention to detail, proactive, pragmatic, with good communication skills and the ability to work in a global team with multicultural nature, willingness to learn and continuously improve, work independently
- Hands-on experience with online communities is a plus
- Minimum availability: 6 months
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.