Working Student (f/m/d) - Digital Contract Management in St. Ingbert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 99,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & SAP Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications and collaborations solutions.
Fundamentally, IT services is enabling SAP to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
As part of the Application Services Unit, the Contract to Revenue IT Services Organization delivers IT applications to run and simplify processes in the Finance process area which covers Contract Management, Order Management, Billing, Cash Collections, Royalties, Revenue Accounting and other related topics.
The Contract to Revenue department vision is to deliver best-in-class, seamless and innovative solutions; empower our employees, delight our customers and create a fun experience. We strive to apply our business process and technical expertise, listen to our customers, challenge the status quo and drive necessary IT product evolution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Working Student – Digital Legal Content/Contract Management, you will become a team member of the IT Product Team – Digital Legal Content. The candidate will contribute to the implementation and enhancement of Digital Legal Content applications and work in an agile setup.
Your role will have the following tasks:
- Support business process configuration in the Contract Management product
- Create videos and presentations related to the product
- Perform demos of the Contract Management Product to internal customers
- Contribute to the requirements gathering for the Contract Management Product
- Decompose user stories from the business with guidance from other team members
- Participate in the design and detailing backlog items in Jira
- Create appropriate documentation for testing and operational handover
- Communicate in English within the team and with internal customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Business Management, Information Management
- Good basic understanding of SAP ERP or CRM
- Good understanding for Business Processes preferable in Contracting and/or Legal
- Ability to work within an agile environment and within virtual teams
- Language skills: English, German
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- St. Ingbert
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.